Search the catalog
You can search the catalogs of LTPL and all other MeL libraries, narrow by material type, and place holds on items.
View your account
Use the app’s voice-enabled “virtual assistant” text chat interface to see your checkouts, holds, due dates, and items ready for pickup.
Manage multiple cards
Add multiple cards to your profile to manage the accounts of your children, spouse, or other loved ones.
- Select “Lincoln Township Public Library”
- Enter your library card number.
- Enter your library PIN (the same password you use to check your account)
- Tap “Sign In”
Once signed in:
- Tap the three vertical lines in the top left-hand corner to see menu options such as Settings and Quick Tour
- From the menu select Profile to display your library card as a scannable barcode
- Search the catalog using Search or My Account (see your checkouts and holds in My Account only)
We hope you find myLIBRO a helpful addition to the library’s digital tools. If you have questions about it, you can check out watch a tutorial video below or let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 269-429-9575.
See all the app features
Download the myLIBRO app user guide and learn how to:
- use myLIBRO on an Alexa device or the app voice mode
- add other users and libraries to your account