Tuesday Morning Book Discussion
3rd Tuesday of the month
Join us on the 3rd Tuesday of the month for a book discussion. Books are available one month prior to the discussion.
Family Dinner Book Club
LTPL invites your family to spend more time together. Sign up to grab a book box each month that offers a story, conversation starters, a menu to prepare a family dinner, and more. Sign up deadline is one week prior to the first of each month.
Fearless Readers – Tween Book Group
3rd Wednesday at 4 pm
Challenge yourself to be a “fearless reader” Read a book from a different genre each month and be ready to discuss it with your fellow peers. For grades 3rd – 6th.
- September 20 – Read a story in a school setting
- October 18 – Read a mystery book
- November 15 – Read a Realistic Fiction book
- December 20 – Read a story set during a holiday season
Teen Book Talk
3rd Thursday: September 21, Oct. 19, Nov. 16 & Dec. 21
Join peers in a discussion about your favorite books. Share what you’ve been reading, give reviews, and make suggestions.
Book Club Resources
Find your next read with NoveListPlus
NoveList Plus is a database of book recommendations. The recommendations are crafted by experts. NoveListPlus also offer recommendations for titles, authors, and series.
- Booklist Blog
- Facilitating Discussion, I Love Libraries
- Fourteen Ways to Not Kill Your Book Club, Oprah
- Leading a Successful Discussion, BookBrowse
- New York Times Books
- NPR’s Books We Love
- Reading Group Guides
Magazines devoted to reading and books
- Book Page (Available for free at LTPL)