Get involved with the Library by joining our Teen Advisory Board (TAB). All students grade 7-12 are welcome. Share ideas for teen programs, discuss teen books, organize community service projects, and earn service credit. If you are passionate about teen services, the library would love to have you join TAB!
Get involved with the Library by joining our Teen Advisory Board (TAB). The Lincoln Township Public Library Teen Advisory Board (TAB) will strive to assist with the improvement of library services for teens by:
- Planning, implementing, and participating in teen programs
- Creating an inviting atmosphere at the library by maintaining a safe, attractive teen area
- Promoting ideas regarding the young adult collection
- Promoting and encouraging reading by teens
- Providing a forum for which teens can share ideas and improve relations between teen patrons and the library
Who is in TAB?
Students in grades 7-12 are welcome to join. You do not need to live or go to school in Lincoln, Baroda, or Royalton Township’s to join. While there is no formal process to join TAB, we encourage teens to be consistent with their attendance at meetings.
When Are the Meetings?
Monthly TAB meetings are held on third Friday of the month from September-May.
Officer selection happens in October.
Why Should You Join?
- TAB members earn volunteer hours for attending meetings if registered in our Teen Volunteer Program
- Brainstorm ideas to impact the Teen Services Department of the Library
- Spend time with other teens planning enjoyable events
- Make a difference in your community
TAB Library Staff Advisor
For questions about TAB, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to become a member of the Teen Advisory Board? Please fill out the application below!